“Various are the paths that lead to God. I have chosen the path of dance and music” Mevlana Rumi
THE SCHOOL OF MUSIC FOR ONENESS provides a different and novel vision of music as an instrument for Unity and as a tool for alchemy and inner transformation.
Connecting musical learning with the Sufi path.
A spiritual work of self-discovery and liberation of our Being through Music.
A path of musical learning of Middle Eastern instruments connecting with our spiritual side, developing the concept of being instruments of the Divinity.
With that objective we will learn to play Sufi instruments and music to interpret the music hidden in our heart.
Recovering the sacred, healing and ritual sense of music.
In this third workshop we will advance one more stage in our caravan towards Unity through Sufi Music and inner Alchemy. We will become aware of our creative capacity through art. We will take a step further in learning the ney and with the voice of our soul as instruments of self-healing, we will work with various types of dance ( Baksi Dances of Central Asia, and the Sema or turn of the dervishes), with the Zikher (Sufi mantras), with the Healing Sufi Music as a tool for inner growth, and above all with the Magic of Oneness Music resonating in our hearts to reconnect us with the Source.
This workshop is open to those who wish to join the UNITY MUSIC SCHOOL in Malaga, even if they have not come to the previous workshops.
Advance booking is required.
No previous musical knowledge is required, just the desire and openness to remember and connect with the Unit.
There will be a previous interview to select the students of the School.
OBJECTIVES OF THE SCHOOL (Among others):
– To develop conscious listening
– The interpretation of musical instruments as a form of prayer and meditation
– Cleaning channels that connect us to our Self and to the Source
– Developing internal (and external) listening
– Developing improvisation and fluency in music and daily life
– Discovering the power of Resonance
– A deep process of inner transformation (alchemy)
– Awareness of Unity
– Developing the power of music for self-healing
– Raise our vibration/ modulate our frequency and our inner music
– Energy awareness
– To develop our creative and creative capacity both in music and in our lives
– Creation of new neuronal synapses, and activation of DNA
– Opening the heart (awakening the divine spark)
– Self-healing and Harmonization through Music, Dance and Poetry
– Music and Resilience
– Awakening our inner master
– Transcending our limits and amplifying our consciousness
– Developing intuition and discernment
– Activation of Synchronicities
– Experiencing music in the Presence.
– Experiencing the inner silence and emptiness
– Develop the composition in an intuitive way
– Developing the power of intention
– Activation of the right hemisphere and unification with the left
– The knowledge of other musical forms from the East (modal music)
– Playing music from the heart
– Opening ourselves to inspiration
– Developing the connection with our inner self
TOOLS (Among others):
There will be a theoretical part, but above all many experiential parts in groups and couples. Without forgetting the individual work of each one with the instrument and with himself, which is indispensable.
We will work with:
– Exercises to free and develop our voice connected to our inner voice
– The practice of the instruments
– Learning to play music from the Middle East and Central Asia
– Exercises to develop the ear
– Working with movement and dance with live music
– Dervish tour with live music
– Practice of zikhers (Sufi mantras)
– Creative Visualization Exercises
– How to tune up and harmonize
– Learning and practice of makams (Turkish scales) as a technical basis of Sufi Healing Music
– Interpretation and musical creation in group
– Sowing seeds of light
– We will work with meditation and prayer
– Sufi Healing Music Sessions with live music
– Improvisation exercises
– Exercises to develop creativity and creative capacity
– The mirror
– Experimentation with other instruments
– Interpretation of subconscious messages
– Baksit Dances (from Central Asia)
– Creating our sacred space through music
– Unification of Heaven and Earth
– Composition development in an intuitive way
– Dancing the Self
– Breathing exercises
The format of the School will be bi-monthly workshops. (one workshop every two months)
ODD: IGNACIO BÉJAR
WHEN: Sunday February 2nd 2020 from 10:00 to 20:00h ( workshop
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)